Each director has over 20 years experience in the financial services industry. The founding directors recognised that, in many situations, clients like you need advice and guidance at a time when they don’t need to purchase a commission paying product. Hence, they wanted to develop a business founded on the principle of fees based advice and guidance.
Sometimes, it is more cost and tax effective for clients that we collect payments via commissions where possible – so we continue to do so where appropriate. In most cases commission is not taken and premiums reduced or if unavoidable, ( mortgages for instance) are refunded back to you the clients.
The business is organised in a manner designed to provide the advisers with high levels of administration support, to allow them time to focus on you. In this way, we aim to deliver much higher levels of service and value than are found elsewhere.
Our Mission Statement
Growing happiness and financial peace of mind for all our clients and team.
Our Service Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with the work we do for you, and are therefore pleased to offer an unconditional service guarantee.
If our service falls short of your expectations for any individual transaction, we will refund any amount that you consider to be appropriate, up to the total fee for that transaction, irrespective of our views.
The areas in which most of our clients are based
Most of our clients are based in Hertfordshire,London, Essex. Surrey and Bedfordshire
Many client phone us for help on estate and inheritance tax planning who do not live within our service area. If this is the case we will refer you to a know specalist in your area.
- Inheritance Tax & ISAs : An Unwelcome Surprise?
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- 7 steps to reduce your inheritance tax bill
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- Complex rules on inheritance tax
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married
- Why do you need both a will and a trust?
- Gifts from your income