Charles has over 20 years experience in the financial services industry. He recognised that, in many situations, clients like you need advice and guidance on their tax affairs that accountants and solicitors are not best placed to provide. Hence, they wanted to develop a business founded on the principle of fixed fees advice and guidance.
This website is aimed at people who need help to avoid Inheritance tax. We cover tax planning, estate planning and inheritance tax advice. All of these areas of advice are not regulated by the FCA and nothing on this site should be regarded as individual financial advice.
The business is organised in a manner designed to provide the advisers with high levels of administrative support, to allow them time to focus on you. In this way, we aim to deliver much higher levels of service and value than are found elsewhere.
Our Mission Statement
Growing happiness and financial peace of mind for all our clients and team.
Our Service Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with the work we do for you, and are therefore pleased to offer an unconditional service guarantee.
If our service falls short of your expectations for any individual transaction, we will refund any amount that you consider to be appropriate, up to the total fee for that transaction, irrespective of our views.
The areas in which most of our clients are based
Most of our clients are based in Hertfordshire, London, Essex. Surrey and Bedfordshire
Many clients phone us for help on estate and inheritance tax planning who do not live in our service area. If this is the case we will refer you to a known specialist in your area.
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married