To help enable us to build a profitable high quality wealth management service company of which we can be proud, we would like you to recommend our service to at least two potentially good clients per year.
We totally understand that in order to achieve this we must fulfill on the following aims and commitments.
- We provide you with a comprehensive personal wealth management service to help ensure you never have to worry about your money again
- We develop a long term trusted personal and professional relationship with you
- We provide you with a “gold standard” level of service which provides the benchmark by which you judge all other companies.
To achieve our aims we make the following commitments:
- We will always act with integrity, honesty and openness in everything we do for and with you
- We will always provide you with unbiased, comprehensive, independent financial advice
- We will absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship
- You will always receive a friendly, courteous and responsive service from us
- We will meet the deadlines we set. Where circumstances may be outside our control, we will let you know well in advance and also state the amount of expected delay.
Your commitment to us
In exchange for our commitment, we ask you to give priority to support us so that we can achieve the best results for you through working together. We ask you to:
- Give us all the information we need to do the work, to the timescale that you have specified.
- Make time available to work on items we’ve agreed upon. You also agree to complete and return any paperwork we have asked you to as promptly as possible.
- Cancel pre-agreed meetings with us only in exceptional circumstances
- Agree to give strong consideration to any advice we offer – and we acknowledge your right to reject that advice
- Always advise us of any concerns or worries you have about any aspect of your finances.
- Advise us of any ways you feel our service to you and other clients may be improved
- Actively recommend our service at least two potentially good clients per year – or advise us why you are not happy to do so.
Our full money back service guarantee
You are the sole judge of our performance. We believe that your perception of our performance is the reality. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we are pleased to offer you an unconditional service guarantee.
If our service falls short of your expectations for any individual transaction, we will refund any amount that you consider to be appropriate, up to the total fee for that transaction, irrespective of our views.
- Inheritance Tax & ISAs : An Unwelcome Surprise?
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- 7 steps to reduce your inheritance tax bill
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- Complex rules on inheritance tax
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married
- Why do you need both a will and a trust?
- Gifts from your income