Q: What types of people become clients?
A: Most new clients have overall assets in excess of £1 million. They are referred to us for advice relating to our speciality in Estate Planning and Inheritance Tax planning. These are considered to be some the most complex areas of financial planning and so require specialist advisers. Even so, we are happy to help most people who meet our client criteria.
Most new clients have current assets valued in excess of £1 million. This includes the following assets:
- Current equity in their main residence and other property in the UK or abroad
- Current saleable value of their business shares if applicable
- Total current value of cash, pensions and investments less the value of any debts
- Current value of other assets such as royalties or trust funds
How do I know you can help me?
We have been Inheritance tax and Estate planning advisers working with wealthy clients and providing inheritance tax advice for over 17 years so it is unlikely we cannot help you. Firstly have a look around this website in particular – our services, our approach and our service guarantee sections.
Do you have any questions on if you should consider becoming a client?
Please call us or Email us.
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills