The contents of the Bluebond Group Ltd website and each of the pages within in it are protected by legal copyright © 2009 Bluebond Group Ltd .
Bluebond Group Ltd reserves all rights in respect of this copyright.
Licence to copy
You may copy any of the materials contained in the Bluebond Group Ltd website provided that you comply with the following licence conditions:
-In all cases, the item or article must be copied in full without addition, deletion or alteration.
-You may print a hard copy of any item for your personal use or for use by others within your organisation.
-You may download any item to a hard disk provided that such disk is accessible only by you or by others within your organisation.
-You may provide a copy of any item to a third party for their personal use provided that:
-the copy identifies the Bluebond Group Ltd web page as the source of the material
-the copy includes the Bluebond Group Ltd web address (www.bluebond.co.uk)
-the copy is not incorporated into any other work or publication
-you do not supply the copy for payment or other direct commercial gain
-you notify the third party that these licence conditions also apply to him and that he must comply with them in respect of the copy.
-If you wish to copy or reproduce any materials contained in the Bluebond Group Ltd website in a manner not permitted by the above licence conditions, please contact u
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills