What is Financial planning?
Financial planning is a process which enables you and your financial planner to work together to develop a written financial plan which contains realistic strategies to help you to:
- manage your financial affairs in order to achieve your personal goals and ambitions
- maintain your and your family lifestyle throughout your lives, without fear of ever running out of money
- grow, manage and retain your wealth
Wow! – that was a mouthful, but I’m quite proud of that definition.
To learn more about financial planning please read the financial planning process.
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust