Inheritance Tax Advice Hatfield
Inheritance tax advice Hatfield
Inheritance Tax – Will your family have to pay? Is this what you want to happen with your hard earned money?
Inheritance Tax has to be paid before your money and belongings can be distributed to the people in your Will. If your assets exceed £800,000 now then it is more than likely that as house prices in Hatfield rise your family will be liable to a large inheritance tax by the time you pass on.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near Hatfield
What can you do about it while still ensuring you retain your own standard of living?
Here at Bluebond Inheritance tax planning we specialise in estate planning and inheritance tax planning and our inheritance tax advisers have over 17 years of experience in this field to advise you on what to do.
We will look at your present financial position and advise you the best way forward. The plan must be tailor made to suit you and experience in this complex are is essential as a small mistake can prove costly to your family.
We always recommend that you don’t delay with this advice, the ruling is that if you die within seven years of putting the trust in place, your beneficiaries will possibly now have to pay Inheritance Tax however if you die after 7 years your assets will fall outside of your estate and your beneficiaries will have no inheritance to pay.
If you are over 75 or you have with a large estate experienced advice is essential
Our offices are based in Wheathampstead, on the outskirts of Harpenden, only a few miles away from Hatfield.
Call or email us now for a free no obligation appointment
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married