Inheritance tax advice in Hemel Hempstead
Inheritance tax advice Hemel Hempstead
Will my children pay inheritance tax when I die?
If the answer is ‘yes’ or ‘I don’t know’ you clearly need help.
Speak to an experienced specialist in this area.
The key question to ask yourself is ‘Do my assets exceed £800,000? If so your children will end up paying a significant amount in inheritance tax.
Worse stiil, if house prices in Hemel Hempstead continue to grow over the coming years which is a reasonable assumption – the amount of tax your family will end up paying could be much bigger than it needs to be if you take sensible action early enough.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near Hemel Hempstead
Our company Bluebond has been specialising in estate planning and inheritance tax advice for over 18 years and we can help and advise you on what cause of action to take. It is unlikely that we will not be able to help you as that has never been the case to date. We will not usually recommend expensive insurance plans that are commonly sold by other adviser firms but discuss with the right trust plan according to your financial situation.
Most of the planning we advise on takes 7 years to become fully effective but if you are elderly or are in bad health it is easily possible to mitigate the tax within two years. Specialist help is essential as a small error could end up being expensive for your family.
Our offices are situated in Wheathampstead, 10 miles from Hemel Hempstead. We generally meet our clients at their home so you will not have to travel to us.
The first meeting is at no charge as at this meeting we will introduce ourselves and explain how our company operates. At the end of this meeting we will have ascertained with you what inheritance tax planning is needed to meet your own personal needs and circumstances.
Don’t delay, call us or email us for advice today on your inheritance tax advice.
- Increase In Investigations Into Inheritance Tax
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business