Inheritance Tax Advice In Hitchin
Inheritance tax advice in Hitchin
Do you worry ‘Will I have to pay inheritance tax’?
Will your family end up pay a lot of money to the taxman because you failed to take experienced specialist advice early enough?
The value of houses around Hitchin will probably continue to increase by a significant amount over the next few years. How will this impact on how much tax your children eventually pay?
Most of the advice will reduce your estate over 7 years but if you are over 75 this will require specialist advice and planning as a small error can prove costly.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near Hitchin
At the Bluebond Group we specialise in estate planning and inheritance tax planning. Our advisers have over 17 years’ experience and can provide impartial independent advice in this area and as such it is very unlikely that we will be unable to help you
The company is based in Wheathampstead, on the outskirts of Harpenden, Hertfordshire. We are happy to travel to meet you face to face at your home in or around the surrounding areas of Hitchin.
We offer a free initial consultation without obligation so that we can discuss your objectives and concerns and how best we can help you. We will also explain how our fees and services work.
We are fee-based independent financial planners and all fees will be disclosed to you before any work is carried out on your behalf.
We will look to source the right type of trust that will be tailor made to your financial requirements.
With our experience, we are yet to find a client that we cannot help. With some simple planning and action we can reduce the tax you pay and protect your assets for your family bloodline.
To arrange a free no obligation consultation, call or email us.
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills