Inheritance Tax Advice In Hitchin
Inheritance tax advice in Hitchin
Do you worry ‘Will I have to pay inheritance tax’?
Will your family end up pay a lot of money to the taxman because you failed to take experienced specialist advice early enough?
The value of houses around Hitchin will probably continue to increase by a significant amount over the next few years. How will this impact on how much tax your children eventually pay?
Most of the advice will reduce your estate over 7 years but if you are over 75 or in bad health the problems can be resolved in two years but will require specialist advice and planning as a small error can prove costly.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near Hitchin
At the Bluebond Group we specialise in estate planning and inheritance tax planning. Our advisers have over 16 years’ experience and can provide impartial independent advice in this area and as such it is very unlikely that we will be unable to help you
The company is based in Wheathampstead, on the outskirts of Harpenden, Hertfordshire. We are happy to travel to meet you face to face at your home in or around the surrounding areas of Hitchin.
We offer a free initial consultation without obligation so that we can discuss your objectives and concerns and how best we can help you. We will also explain how our fees and services work.
We are fee based independent financial planners and all fees will be disclosed to you before any work is carried out on your behalf.
It is uncommon for us to advise that you take out a life insurance policy which long-term would be expensive but will look to source the right type of trust that will be tailor made to your financial requirements.
With our experience we are yet to find a client that we cannot help, we find that with some simple planning and action we can reduce the tax you pay and protect your assets for your family bloodline.
To arrange a free no obligation consultation, call or email us.
- Inheritance Tax & ISAs : An Unwelcome Surprise?
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- 7 steps to reduce your inheritance tax bill
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- Complex rules on inheritance tax
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married
- Why do you need both a will and a trust?
- Gifts from your income