Inheritance Tax Advice In Letchworth
Inheritance tax advice in Letchworth
Are you concerned about the amount of inheritance tax your children/beneficiares will pay?
If the value of your home and any other property in Letchworth continues to increase at its present rate the amount of tax payable will increase dramatically over the years.
How you you legally mitigate the tax and still ensure you maintain your own standard of living?
Here at the Bluebond Group we have highly experienced qualified Advisers who specialise in estate planning and inheritance tax planning.
Our solutions involve advising you on the most suitable type of trusts and other types of tax mitigation plans to ensure your beneficiaries pay as little inheritance tax as possible while still making sure you maintain your standard of living. The life insurance policy route is usually the most expensive over a long period of time and should not be the first port of call in this area.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near Letchworth
The Bluebond Group are specalist inheritance tax advisers who have been advising clients in this area for over 16 years. The solutions we offer will be tailored to your specific needs and wishes and are usually cheaper than just taking out an insurance policy.
IF you have assets that exceed £800,00 already, the amount of tax you pay will be far higher by the time you pass on. With some simple planning you can avoid leaving your family a large inheritance tax bill.
As it takes 7 years for the assets to fall outside your estate once any plans are put in place, we highly recommend yo do not delay. If however, you are over 76 and /or you are in poor health it is possible to mitigate the tax within two years but experienced help is essential as an error could result in an expensive liability.
Our offices are based in Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire and we are happy to travel to clients in and around Letchworth area. The first appointment is free without obligation.
Cntact us now to arrange an appointment, please email or callus for your inheritance tax advice
- Inheritance Tax & ISAs : An Unwelcome Surprise?
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- 7 steps to reduce your inheritance tax bill
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- Complex rules on inheritance tax
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married
- Why do you need both a will and a trust?
- Gifts from your income