Inheritance Tax Advice In Surrey
Inheritance tax advice in Surrey
What will happen to your hard earned wealth when you’re gone? How much will your family end up paying in inheritance tax if you don’t get specialist advice or take action early enough?
House prices in Surrey are likely to increase by more than the national average and over the years this gain is likely to grow the amount you family pays in tax. This is often a significant factor that many people fail to take into account.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near Surrey
So how can you mitigate your inheritance tax liability while sill ensuring you continue to maintain your own standard of living?
Although there a lot of ideas and strategies on this website to help you gain an understanding of this very complex subject, in the end it will just come down to getting good advice. Save your self a lot of time and effort and simply call us and we will be able to help you eliminate or at the very least significantly reduce the amount of tax your family will eventually pay.
Here at Bluebond, our Advisers are specialist estate planning and inheritance tax advisers.
We have been advising clients for over 17 years and have yet to find a client we could not help in this area. The solutions we offer will be tailored to your specific needs and wishes and are usually cheaper than many solicitors.
Bluebond offers a free no obligation meeting with a specialised adviser. We will work together to put in place the right plans that will ensure your family pays as little inheritance tax as legally possible.
Our office is based in Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire which is within 30 minutes drive of most parts of Surrey. We are happy to meet you at your home in or around Surrey.
We offer a free first meeting with no obligation to explain how our service works and how best we can help you,
Please call or email us today.
- Increase In Investigations Into Inheritance Tax
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business