Inheritance Tax West London
Inheritance tax West London
Are you concerned about the amount of inheritance tax your beneficiaries will pay?
If your assets already exceed £800,000, how much will they be worth by the time you pass on? The amount of tax your children will pay will be far too high. Some simple planning and action can avoid this.
As you are no doubt aware house prices in West London are increasing quickly.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near West London
At the Bluebond Group we specialise in estate planning and inheritance tax planning in West London, with over 16 years’ experience we will provide impartial independent advice in this area.
We offer a free initial consultation without obligation so that we can discuss our objectives and concerns and how best we can help you. We will also explain how our fees and services work.
Our offices are in Wheathampstead in Hertfordshire. We often travel to meet our clients so would be happy to visit you at your home in the area of West London.
We recommend you don’t delay in seeking advice, the ruling is that if you die within 7 years of putting the trust in place, your beneficiaries will possibly have to pay inheritance tax. However, if you die after this time your assets fall outside your estate and your beneficiaries will have no inheritance tax to pay.
Don’t delay, call or email us today.
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills