Anyone interested in inheritance tax and Estate planning.
Are you looking for help with regards to Inheritance tax ?
If this is the first page you have read on the site, a very warm welcome to you.
The site is aimed at people seeking solutions to Inheritance tax and estate planning problems. Therefore, we sincerely hope you can find the answers you are looking for.
However, without doubt, the fastest and most effective way to get answers is simply to pick up the phone and call us. We are always happy to hear from potential new clients and if in the unlikely event we cannot help you we can certainly point in the the right direction. All in all much simpler and more effective than trawling the internet.
We have over 17 years experience in helping clients in this very specialist area of advice.
However for those of you who are “just looking” you should read the page Aims of this site.
I hope to talk to you soon
Please note that nothing on this site should be regarded as individual financial advice as all advice is delivered on a face to face basis. All information on this site is of a generic nature only and should you require individual regulated financial advice that will be done through a separate FCA regulated company to whom you will be referred.
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married