Aims of This Site
If this is the first page you have read on the site, a very warm welcome to you.
As you browse the site hopefully you will appreciate that I have spent a considerable time adding up to date financial information for the wealthy asset group. Therefore, I sincerely hope you can find the answers you are looking for. If you like the information available please remember to bookmark this site.
Aims of this site
The purpose of the site is to help you avoid some of the main pitfalls in your financial planning with regards to Inheritance Tax and Estate planning and of course by doing this we hope to attract new clients. I could spend years writing and still not cover all aspects of this complicated but important area of personal finance. All we can hope to do here is be honest about the main areas you need to consider and some of the pitfalls that you have to watch out for when trying to deal with your IHT and estate planning issues.
Please note that nothing written on this site should be regarded as individual financial advice. The areas of information covered on this site such as wills, trusts and tax planning are not regulated by the FCA. Any regulated advice will be provided by Charles through a separate regulated company on a face to face basis.
Other essential pages
I believe there are some unusual ideas and concepts on this site relating to financial planning that you may not have come across before. Ideally if you have a few minutes please have a quick read of some of the other pages in this section.
What if you can’t find the answer to your question or query?
Obviously many answers to your questions will depend on your personal circumstances hence the reason for individual tailor made advice.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions, you really only have 4 choices:
- Keep searching the internet – depends how much time you have I suppose
- Email us your question
- Give me a quick call 01582 447069 or Email us and I will do my best to answer your question immediately or find out the answer and call you back – much quicker than searching the web
P.S. I’m happy to hear from you and answer your questions even if you don’t qualify as a client, because if you come up with something that I believe would be a useful addition to the site, I will add it as soon as possible.
- Inheritance Tax & ISAs : An Unwelcome Surprise?
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- 7 steps to reduce your inheritance tax bill
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- Complex rules on inheritance tax
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married
- Why do you need both a will and a trust?
- Gifts from your income