Useful website links
Here are some links to websites that we think you may find useful.
The links on this page have been chosen in order to provide additional information that may be useful or interesting. However, Bluebond Financial Planning is not responsible for the accuracy of information found on the linked websites. Providing links does not amount to an endorsement by Bluebond of a site or the information or products contained on the site.
Companies House www.companies-house.gov.uk
The Euro www.euro.gov.uk
HM Customs and Excise www.hmrc.gov.uk
Inland Revenue www.hmrc.gov.uk
Department of Trade and Industry www.dti.gov.uk
Government Online http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/index.htm
Currency exchange rates http://www.oanda.com/
Share prices uk.etrade.com
Claiming tax back from the Inland Revenue www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/refund-reclaim.htm
Research finance www.research-finance.com
Financial Conduct Authority: http://www.fca.org.uk/
Other useful sites:
- Increase In Investigations Into Inheritance Tax
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business