Inheritance tax advice in Watford
Inheritance tax advisors Watford
How much inheritance tax will my children pay if I do not act?
As house prices around Watford continue to increase over the years the impact this has on the amount your family will actually pay can be dramatic.
If you are concerned about this but wonder how it can be achieved while still maintaining your own lifestyle – we can definitely help
One of the simplest things you can do to avoid paying IHT is to spend or give away part of your wealth during your lifetime. At Bluebond we will help and advise you on what best to do.
If you do not want to do this many advisers recommend an insurance plan which can work out to be very expensive over the years. Trusts are a much lower cost and more effective solution. Face to face experienced specialist advice is essential in this highly complex area.
We are specialist inheritance tax advisers near Watford
Bluebond are specialist inheritance tax advisers whose offices are based just outside Harpenden in Hertfordshire, close to Watford. Our specialists have over 16 years experience in the inheritance tax and estate planning field and have never met a client we cannot help.
Our Independent Financial Advisers specialise in Inheritance Tax solutions and our aim is to assist clients to review their liability to estate tax and then review the most appropriate strategy.
We will meet you at your home free of charge and no obligation. We will discuss your financial situation and work with you to ensure that your inheritance liability is considerably reduced.
So many people delay in dealing with their financial affairs. At Bluebond we recommend you deal with this issue sooner rather than later. Most of the planning we recommend will take 7 years to become fully effective but for older people or people who believe they will not survive 7 years, it is possible to mitigate the tax within two years.
Don’t delay, call or email us today.
- Increase In Investigations Into Inheritance Tax
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business