Fee Based Inheritance tax and Estate Planning
Some financial planners will charge you by the hour – at Bluebond we prefer a fixed pre-agreed fee arrangement when working with our millionaire clients. If we under quote – that’s our problem. If we quote too much, you can and probably will say no. At least you know up front what it’s going to cost and can make your decision.
How are Bluebond paid?
We have posted another page on how this works in the About us section of this site. The page is entitled ” How are we paid”
Any questions about fees and commissions?
- Increase In Investigations Into Inheritance Tax
- A Sea Change for Landlords?
- What Exactly Are the Tax Implications of a Civil Partnership?
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business