Over the last 17 years we have helped hundreds of clients avoid Inheritance Tax. It is very unlikely we will be unable to help you do the same
To help enable us to build a profitable high quality Inheritance Tax advice company of which we can be proud, we would like you to recommend our service to at least two potentially good clients per year.
We totally understand that in order to achieve this we must fulfill on the following aims and commitments.
- We provide you with a comprehensive personal service to help ensure you never have to worry about your Inheritance Tax again
- We develop a long term trusted personal and professional relationship with you
- We provide you with a “gold standard” level of service which provides the benchmark by which you judge all other companies.
To achieve our aims we make the following commitments:
- We will always act with integrity, honesty and openness in everything we do for and with you.
- We will always provide you with unbiased, comprehensive, independent financial advice.
- We will absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- You will always receive a friendly, courteous and responsive service from us.
- We will meet the deadlines we set. Where circumstances may be outside our control, we will let you know well in advance and also state the amount of expected delay.
Your commitment to us
In exchange for our commitment, we ask you to give priority to support us so that we can achieve the best results for you through working together. We ask you to:
- Give us all the information we need to do the work, to the timescale that you have specified.
- Make time available to work on items we’ve agreed upon. You also agree to complete and return any paperwork we have asked you to as promptly as possible.
- Cancel pre-agreed meetings with us only in exceptional circumstances.
- Agree to give strong consideration to any advice we offer – and we acknowledge your right to reject that advice.
- Always advise us of any concerns or worries you have about any aspect of your finances.
- Advise us of any ways you feel our service to you and other clients may be improved.
- Actively recommend our service at least two potentially good clients per year – or advise us why you are not happy to do so.
Our full money back service guarantee
You are the sole judge of our performance. We believe that your perception of our performance is the reality. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we are pleased to offer you an unconditional service guarantee.
If our service falls short of your expectations for any individual transaction, we will refund any amount that you consider to be appropriate, up to the total fee for that transaction, irrespective of our views.
Do you have any questions on if you should consider becoming a client?
For more information on how we can help you please register for our FREE How to avoid Inheritance Tax course