The content of this website does not constitute FCA regulated financial advice and is provided for general information purposes only.
Bluebond Group Ltd uses reasonable care to make sure that the information and material appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date.
However, errors and omissions may occur and the user should not take the accuracy of the information and material for granted or rely upon it as a statement or representation of fact. If users are in any doubt they should check directly with Bluebond Group Ltd.
The information and material on all of the pages of this website is provided as a general illustration of Bluebond Group Ltd and the services it offers. The information and material contained herein is not intended to and neither does it create any business, contractual or employment relationship and neither is it supplied for any other purpose not explicitly stated.
Bluebond Group Ltd has no control over the use to which the information and material provided on all of the pages of this website may be put by the user.
Access to the Bluebond Group Ltd website is solely at the user’s risk and accordingly Bluebond Group Ltd, its principals, employees, or agents, shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information and material or of its access on this website whether by corruption, virus or otherwise.
Bluebond Group Ltd EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY GUARANTEE OF FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Bluebond Group Ltd website including the content of the pages is subject to English law.
- The long arm of HMRC?
- Could IHT actually be abolished?
- Entrepreneurs Protect Your Wealth!
- Where there’s a Will there’s a way …
- The Tax Gap
- IHT Gifts to Charity
- What’s the Point of Marriage?
- Can An Executor be liable for Inheritance Tax?
- The Dangers of Poor Tax Advice
- Wealth Inequality
- New Record High For Inheritance Tax Payments
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust