- Help you to ensure your financial plans align with your life plans
- Help you grow, manage and protect your wealth from inheritance tax
- Help you ensure your assets are passed to your children tax efficiently.
Why should you choose to engage us?
- We are fully committed to building long term relationships with you
- We make every effort to ensure you get the most suitable advice in the areas we specialise in.
- We will always go the extra mile to ensure we deliver you financial peace of mind
- Excellent service is our standard practice
You could spend hours trawling the internet for ideas or simply call us on 01582 447069 to get quick answers on how you can avoid inheritance tax
This website is aimed at people who need help to avoid Inheritance tax. We cover financial planning, tax planning and mainly estate planning and inheritance tax advice. All of these areas of advice are not regulated by the FCA and nothing on this site should be regarded as individual financial advice. Charles who writes this site is a regulated financial adviser (working through a separate company) in his own right who has specialised in helping people save inheritance tax for over 17 years . Bluebond is a firm of fee based financial planners, who specialise in helping people who are millionaires with inheritance tax planning and estate planning.
Our clients are usually based in and around London, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Bedfordshire, Surrey and Essex. Where a client lives outside of these areas we will sometimes recommend the services of another firm of specialist independent financial advisers who we have interviewed and made certain that they understand this complex area well enough.
Please read the page entitled Aims of this site.
I look forward to talking to you.
PS. If you are a financial adviser wishing to learn how to advise your clients in depth in this area and wish to improve your knowledge of trust planning or you have a case you would like some help on – please call us
- Inheritance Tax & ISAs : An Unwelcome Surprise?
- Inheritance Tax Rules Baffle Older Generations
- Inheritance Tax Review Ordered by the Government
- The Passing Of Business Shares On Death
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Cohabiting Couples
- 7 steps to reduce your inheritance tax bill
- HMRC Challenges Tax Avoidance
- 3 things to consider when thinking of selling your business
- Unsuspecting consumers being hit by IHT bills
- Call to change tax rules
- Five good reasons to use a trust
- Deed of variation
- Complex rules on inheritance tax
- You will need to review your will
- New inheritance tax allowance for homes: six things you didn’t know
- Who should you leave your home to on death?
- When is a gift not a gift?
- The tax advantages of getting married
- Why do you need both a will and a trust?
- Gifts from your income