Why do you recommend a non-family member to be a Trustee?

Video will appear soon

This is recommended in the event of two possible scenarios

  1.  There is disagreement between beneficiaries as to distribution of assets from the trusts. An external trustee can “act as a referee” and help ensure your wishes are carried out as stated in an “expression of wishes “document you complete at the time of the trust setup.
  2. If your children are all killed together in an accident another trusted person is available to distribute the assets as you would like.

More related Questions

Our specialist inheritance tax service is easier, simpler and more cost effective than instructing a Lawyer, Accountant or Financial Adviser.

Watch how we solved our client Frank's inheritance tax problem and saved him both time and money.

We help UK residents with over £1 million in current assets pay ZERO in inheritance tax

One stop comprehensive specialist advice - Tax, financial planning and legal advice service with 18 years experience.

The information contained in this web site is for UK consumers only.  Like most firms of solicitors and accountants, Bluebond Tax Planning is not regulated by the FCA. The content of this website does not constitute FCA regulated financial advice and all content is provided for general information purposes only. Bluebond is not responsible for any action you may take as a result of information on this site. All advice will be delivered on a personal basis once we fully understand your situation and our client agreements have been signed.

Copyright © 2022 Bluebond.co.uk
Copyright Notice
Legal Disclaimer
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy